 General / 42404
  Re: New Lego Painting

(...) Wow, that would be a hell of a secret identity! I'd sure be fooled. There are a lot of uncanny parallels between Superman and Timmy though - that curl of black hair on the forehead, that bright red letter on the chest, that way they both have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Lego Painting

(...) I suppose he did make it to a BrikWars game already :) (URL) I'll probably point it out. Unless it's for Clikits or something, I probably (...) BrikWars and Clickits-- two things things that belong together just like steak and jelly beans. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)