 General / 42398
  Re: New Lego Painting

Mike, This is a amazing piece of work! So that's where that Spaceman came from! Gotta love the ZAP! Thank you for sharing your fantastic creation. As was said, the ethereal aura is so cool! I really like the numerous subtle details, from the BURPs (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Lego Painting

(...) Wow, that would be a hell of a secret identity! I'd sure be fooled. There are a lot of uncanny parallels between Superman and Timmy though - that curl of black hair on the forehead, that bright red letter on the chest, that way they both have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Lego Painting

(...) I suppose he did make it to a BrikWars game already :) (URL) I'll probably point it out. Unless it's for Clikits or something, I probably (...) BrikWars and Clickits-- two things things that belong together just like steak and jelly beans. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)