 General / 42345
  My first (and probably only) poll

I felt like killing time and writing a poll. After all, I'd never done one before. I have had this situation happen to me before on several occassions, so I figured it must happen to other people, and it might make for a good poll. (URL) If you find (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My first (and probably only) poll

(...) Interesting poll. I wonder what level of honesty is being used. I chose "try and pick up the pieces and reseal the box myself" as being the closest to what I would do. I wouldn't actually try to reseal the box, but if there is an open box and (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My first (and probably only) poll

Hmm. I voted for "buy it and demand a discount" as closest to my real response. More precisely I'd show it to a manager and ask what kind of discount I could get. If it was deep enough to make up for probable missing pieces (minifigs, often), I'd (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)