 General / 42277
  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro -- What's the deal?

(...) Did you even LOOK at tformers.com before posting this? Geezz!! I think people believe whatever they want to: Once again, please read and pay attention before going of the Deep End. Nowhere in Hasbro's product line do they say that these are (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro: BTR line

(...) Aaron, Yes, I did LOOK at tformers.com before posting this. No where in my post did I say that these were official LEGO Transformers. I quoted a line from an article headline that I read that led me to the catalogue scans. I did not quote (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro -- What's the deal?

(...) It's not a question of whether they're actual Lego products, as we know they're not. Andrew's question was 'why didn't Lego do these?' I'll admit, some people are probably confused by shoddy headlines ((URL) , halfway down the front page, "In (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro: BTR line

(...) Hi Andrew: I've been casually following the BTR product line for GI Joe, but I've found annoyingly little information online except for a few pictures, and none of my local retailers seem to know anything about them. I suppose this is a Hasbro (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)