 General / 42161
    Paypal Alert! Scam? —Andy Lynch
   FYI to all PayPal Users. I checked my email just now and found an email from Paypal support. Or so it seems. Text below: ===...=== Dear valued PayPal member: It has come to our attention that your PayPal billing informations are out of order. If you (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Paypal Alert! Scam? —David Laswell
   (...) <snip> Yes, this has already been revealed to be a scam. Lots of people got this e-mail, a number of them fell for it and suddenly found their PayPal accounts being used by other people. I first read about it on April 28th on Rebelscum.com, so (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general)