 General / 42120
    Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink? —Erik Boons
   Request FUT market.brickshops (unless other people know a better place...) Hello there, For the last 6 hours or so I'm unable to connect to www.bricklink.com .... ....I've checked with my ISP but there seems to be nothing wrong with my internet (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hi Erik, I haven't tried in the last 6 hours, but it seems OK now... ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink? —Erik Boons
   (...) Thanks for your input! However I still can't connect.... ...BL is the only Lego related site which I can't seem to connect to at this moment?! Fan created sites, *this* site, the official Lego website, FBTB, MOCpages, etc, etc. don't give any (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)