 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1112
Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 11:12:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ross Crawford writes:

Hi Erik,

I haven't tried in the last 6 hours, but it seems OK now...

ROSCO

Thanks for your input! However I still can't connect....
...BL is the only Lego related site which I can't seem to connect to at this
moment?!

Fan created sites, *this* site, the official Lego website, FBTB, MOCpages,
etc, etc. don't give any problems?!?

In the meantime I have cleaned up my computer (Temp files etc.) and
'defragged' the local harddisk but still no connection to BL...

I'll just contact my ISP...!

Regards,

Erik Boons

~Bengh Zeran Enterprises~