 General / 42120
42119  |  42121
Subject:
Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:40:23 GMT

Request FUT market.brickshops (unless other people know a better place...)

Hello there,

For the last 6 hours or so I'm unable to connect to www.bricklink.com ....
....I've checked with my ISP but there seems to be nothing wrong with my
internet connection?!

(I have a dial up modem, ADSL high bandwidth and I'm located in the Netherlands)

Further, this is the very first time in almost 2 years I'm unable to connect.
Other URLs don't give any problems whatsoever.

Is Dan or one of the BL admins/operators busy with some maintenance on the
Bricklink site?

I'm asking all of this because I currently have an order running and want to
change the status of the order.
In the meantime I have already notified my seller but I'd like to do a
little more shopping...

If anybody could inform me (and perhaps others too who are having the same
thing going?) I would be grateful!

Thanks in advance.

Erik Boons

~Bengh Zeran Enterprises~