 General / 4211
    Re: Help Identify these pieces... —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) <snip> I recognize most of these from older space sets. Two of the inverted displays came in (URL) two computer slopes on the far right probably came in (URL) had three of them. The green windshield could have come from (URL) others. The white (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Identify these pieces... —Selçuk Göre
    Joel Hoornbeek wrote in message ... (...) and from another command center from the original space sets (I mean 3-digit set#). A rare and valuable piece to space lovers, IMHO. All the other computer slopes and the green windshield are rather common (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)