 General / 42098
  Re: When did "extra's" start?

I remember that there used to always be extras of the 1X1 round plates; especially when the set used an odd number of them. Way back in The Day, the 1X1 round plates came in pairs on a sprue, so a set always had an even number of them. For (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: When did "extra's" start?

(...) Well, I think you have found the reason here; 6952 uses 2 1x1 trans-yellow round plates, and they are there as a pair as you described. Still I find it odd that theres no other extras, like the levers, of which the set uses 8; in a modern set, (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general)