 General / 42071
    LEGO Breakfast Cereal —Suzanne D. Rich
   Hey, am I the only one eating this stuff? Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries NEW Galidor SHAPES! [LEGO] Defenders of the outer dimension From Quaker. 4 diff characters' shapes in blue, green, red and purple. Artificially colored blobs representing (it (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

        Re: LEGO Breakfast Cereal —Maggie Cambron
     (...) What I would like to see is another Quaker Instant Oatmeal promo so I can send in all the empty packets I can't bring myself to throw away, just in case.... In particular some mini-designer sets would be a good choice. Maggie C. (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

         Re: LEGO Breakfast Cereal —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Oops, I meant for this to be out of .galidor and into .dear-lego right away-- sorry bout that. (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: LEGO Breakfast Cereal —Kevin Salm
   (...) How about Lego-shaped Kraft Macaroni and Cheese? There have already been Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bugs Bunny, and a few other variations, I think. There must be a whole realm of Lego food products no one has yet thought to market. Give it (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: LEGO Breakfast Cereal —Maggie Cambron
   (...) We were buying Pokemon macaroni and cheese for a while. (...) Erik O. has already experimented with cheese bricks-- and who knows what else.... Maggie C. (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)