 General / 42064
    What is your opinion on the rating system? —Terry Prosper
   We'd like to know what you think of the rating system of our LEGO posters section. (URL) your opinion, do you think people are rating the posters honestly or do they rate theirs higher to get to the top of the ratings, or maybe they rate the Movie (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is your opinion on the rating system? —Matt Hein
     (...) <snip> Actually, to get a more accurate reflection on the ratings, I'd suggest giving a three pronged test for each entry. Aesthetics - Does the movie poster look attractive or convincing? Is it terribly obvious that it was photoshopped (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is your opinion on the rating system? —Terry Prosper
   Anyone else care to comment? I'd really appreciate your opinion on this matter. Thanks Terry (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.general)