 General / 4205
  Re: Lego and Pets

My dogs like to watch the trains go by. Sometimes they participate in the train play. The older dog, Bailey (derived from Bailey Island, Maine), is refered to as Dogzilla, and the younger dog, Bourbon (derived from Bourbon Street, New Orleans), is (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Pets

(...) hallway (...) done; (...) At (...) My Ferret (Bananna) doesn't really eat the lego but all the carrying away he does with them inevitably leads to lots of tiny little teeth marks on the pieces, especially the soft pieces like tires. He has (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Pets

(...) The camera was near by but I was simply to worried about the the Metro Liner's fate had it reached Puppykong's lair. I considered posing the shot, but I do NOT want to encourage her. It was very funy; the juxtaposition of my terror and the (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)