 General / 42017
  FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

I dunno where to post this, but I just had to share my excitement. I had my first Find Of The Week in some time last week. Of course, that makes me wonder whether I should call it the Find Of The Week, Month, Or Whatever. Well, this is what (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Very Cool, Hendo! What a great find. I haven't had any great finds lately, so I am jealous. :) Josh PS. Is NLSO, "Non Lego Significant Other?" (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

(...) Thanks! I can't wait to find time to sort it, build with it, post some pics, and then in a way share it with you all. :) (...) Yes, you got that correct. You can always check out Shiri's acronym guide for this sort of thing... (URL) can never (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Ar, you have good luck. :) I seem to be the only person in Jacksonville who knows what Lego is- the closest I've ever found is about 3 random collections of Megablok and Tyco. Thank goodness for Bricklink and Ebay... (still hopefull) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Nice find Hendo...brings out the treasure hunter in all of us. JFK..one of the best places I've found have been toystores that do Lego displays. So long as they are not glued of course, if you find one put in an offer on it while it's still up along (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

(...) I think you've mixed me up with the wrong person. :) (...) Thanks for the tip! I haven't seen any Lego displays recently, but I'll keep an eye out! -JHK (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale

Ooops....sorry Mr. President. ;) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)