 General / 42019
Re: FOTW: A Fun Little Tale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:43:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Wedin writes:
Very Cool, Hendo!  What a great find.  I haven't had any great finds lately,
so I am jealous. :)

Thanks!  I can't wait to find time to sort it, build with it, post some
pics, and then in a way share it with you all.  :)

PS.  Is NLSO, "Non Lego Significant Other?"

Yes, you got that correct.
You can always check out Shiri's acronym guide for this sort of thing...
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

I can never remember them all either.  ;)

Cheers,
-H.