 General / 42016
    Re: Best Lego Year of all time? —John P. Henderson
   (...) I think this question has popped up before in some form or another. But it's the fun sort of topic that is always good to revisit. My 2 cents... After some thought, I have concluded that if I could choose only one year, then it would have to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Best Lego Year of all time? —Adrian Egli
    "Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HE0FHD.Fn6@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I'll cover this part. For starters Mindstorms DID NOT EXIST; you'd have wait an additional ten years to buy one at your local TRU,etc. I (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)