 General / 42012
Re: The Golden Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 05:01:42 GMT

Thanx Josh,

(Even though I can’t see your poster
photo yet... 'cause it ain’t moderated)

Here’s a great close-up shot of the strange dark-gray
armored knight that’s in set  # 7419 Dragon Fortress.
http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=index&id=14555

And jus’ for no apparent reason, I wanted to add that I
think this is the most 'super-wicked' minifig head _EvEr!_
http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=index&id=10678

  ~I'm done for now,

                         --==Richard==--

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey All,

I know this is a bit of old news, but my son got his copy of National
Geographic Kids today and it had a big fold out lego poster.  It is of the
Orient Expedition sets. It has a good pic of the new dragon and the dragon
fortress, so I scanned them and have them here.  The poster had a lego
contest on it and was labeled "Special Advertising Section."

Here is half of the poster:
The other half shows the Orient sets already out

Here is a close up of the Dragon:

It is a little bit better picture than was out earlier.

Build On,
Josh