 General / 42009
42008  |  42010
Subject:
Dire translations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:31:47 GMT

I'm just after browsing through the dutch version of the jan-jul 2003
catalog, and can't help but thinking that some of the translations must be
quite poor.
Are scans of the english version of this catalog available online somewhere?
Could someone maybe send me an english version (I'm sure we can work
something out if the cost of posting is a problem)?
Before actually complaining about the quality to TLC I'd like to have my
facts straight...

Cheers,

Duq