 General / 41999
    Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes: <snip> Bulldog? Hydrant? Hmm... (...) Um... well... not that I'm going to admit, I guess. (grin) More seriously, I actually don't do that. I try to memorise the LDraw names for stuff and use those (and I try (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts —Allan Bedford
   (...) You can admit it if you want... I promise not to make fun of any names you may have come up with. I started this silly thread, I'm certainly not one to poke fun at anyone else. :) (...) I meant to clarify something in my initial posting. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)