 General / 41981
  Hotels near Legoland Germany?

LEGO's website for Legoland Germany is decidedly less than useful as far as accomodations goes. There's a nice link on the main page ("Accommodation") that would seem to suggest it will show you places that you could stay. Unfortunately instead it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) I should probably have added lugnet.loc.de to the newsgroups list. Thanks for any info. -- David Schilling (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:HDs1nM.10B8@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) When I went last year I stayed at (URL) hotel itself and child-friendly facilities are excellent, but the location, on the edge of a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) Thanks to René, Huw Millington and Thomas Woek for providing lots of good places to try out. Anyone else looking for a place to stay in the future might also be interested, so here's a summary of what I learned: The most comprehensive list is (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)