 General / 41935
  online communites

howD all, as a professional online community manager and developer, i also agree that the lego community needs to "get w/ the program" as it were. online communities are held together by sharing standards among multiple kinds of websites re: their (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: online communites

(...) Ive only been here a few weeks but I already see this atleast software wise. I'm a distributed systems solutions junkie of the old kind and to see: pov, mlcad, ldraw, l3p, l3pao, bricktrack, bricklink, brickset, peeron and who knows what else (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)