 General / 41899
    Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Amy Hughes
   (...) From someone whose interest has waned... Lugnet and the clubs that have formed through meeting here have a collective personality, for better or worse. I find this community to be competitive, opinionated and territorial. That's okay. I can be (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Tim Courtney
   (...) I definitely concur on that point. (...) On many points, I hear ya there. I'm trying to bring discussions about the community out in the open, since my efforts behind the scenes and in personal projects have not been successful - partially due (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

        online communites —Paul Hartzog
   howD all, as a professional online community manager and developer, i also agree that the lego community needs to "get w/ the program" as it were. online communities are held together by sharing standards among multiple kinds of websites re: their (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: online communites —David Schwanke
   (...) Ive only been here a few weeks but I already see this atleast software wise. I'm a distributed systems solutions junkie of the old kind and to see: pov, mlcad, ldraw, l3p, l3pao, bricktrack, bricklink, brickset, peeron and who knows what else (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)