 General / 41873
  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Yes, that's sharing building experience and you are lucky. My only sharing experience ended with "i don't need you, i have more lego than you anyway". Ok you share building experience. I mean you don't share building skills. You construct your (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

Hi Damien - (...) I'm sorry to hear that. Most of the people I build with have more LEGO than I do. I have quite a bit, perhaps just under 100,000 pieces. But, I still don't have the parts to construct what I really want to, which is part of the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Many thanks Tim, your reply is really encouraging. I currently try to figure out the best way to write a building tutorial. The three major difficulties are: 1. It is REALLY intimidating to write the first tutorial ever. I don't want to be (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Don't be afraid to advocate techniques over others, but explain why one is 'better.' I don't think anyone will argue with you that interlocking bricks is better than stacking one on top of each other when building a wall :-) (...) You can show (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)