 General / 41830
  Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!

(...) Well ya know, if you stopped posting, how are people going to know about what you're doing with the site? Perhaps some more regular updates, more creations, and staying involved in the community would help your image. Take a look at (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!

(...) the spur of the moment at the end of a bad day... but I understand what you mean. I guess one reason while I stopped posting was the fact I'm away at college without access to my Lego, so no new creations for a while = lack of updates. That (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!

(...) Nick, I realy like your site. But I'm one of those people who lurk more than they post. So I read your post and went to your site, having a good time there. BUT I did not respond to your post. Well, that's just li'll me, but my guess is that a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)