 General / 41814
    Re: Badly designed common Lego parts —Max Maxwell
   (...) 1. The un-notched Technic axle 2: (URL) when trying to remove it, because you can't get much leverage on it. Replaced by the better notched Technic axle 2: (URL) And the Technic axle 3. I wish it would be notched as well. (URL) Technic axle 3 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Badly designed common Lego parts —John Riley
   To add a new piece to the mix, I've had problems with the Turntable 2 x 2 top (URL) I use the turntable underneath large plates (4 x 4 and larger), the top had a rather good chance of separating from the bottom and stay with the plate. The top, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)