 General / 41792
  Re: Badly designed common Lego parts

(...) Oh yeah! I just realized this one not too long ago. When removing the tyres, make sure you DON'T press on the center of the wheel where it holds the axle in place. And when pulling this wheel off from an axle, DON'T pull the wheel by its (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Badly designed common Lego parts

(...) When removing the (...) Hmm, cracked wheels... never has that happened to me, although sometimes the axles don't work, and this is because the axles have slits on the stick parts to let the wheels on and stay on, but only slightly so you can (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)