 General / 41791
41790  |  41792
Subject:
One Small Step for AFOLs, One Big Leap for Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:17:50 GMT

Woo-Hoo!

With the designer sets I got a few weeks back, my collection has finally
topped the 60,000 piece mark (not including BrickLink purchases)!
I'm so happy.  :)

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1088

Mini-figs everywhere are breaking open the champagne...

-Hendo