 General / 41781
    Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Tim Courtney
   (...) LOL - oh what a dork I am! I just tried raising that question in a reply earlier in your post here, without realizing you raised it yourself a few lines down. Glad I didn't post it and make a fool out of myself :^) [1] Anyways... I've seen (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Mark de Kock
   (...) Carefull! That's how I got started with them too. Now my collection has exploded into almost every set of the series ;-) But does that make me part of the LEGO community? Probably. But more so does the fact that I _say_ I am part of it. Think (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)