 General / 41784
Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:

I posed my only Toa in a meditating position... he's kinda funny. Not a big
Bionicle fan, but I got a couple for the heck of it.

-Tim

Carefull! That's how I got started with them too. Now my collection has
exploded into almost every set of the series ;-)

But does that make me part of the LEGO community? Probably. But more so does
the fact that I _say_ I am part of it.
Think of it like this: is the person who buys and builds LEGO alone, without
ever contacting other LEGO-players a part of the LEGO community?

Mark "gotta build Gahdok now" de Kock