 General / 41564
  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week question

I don't vote because I can't. I don't think that CLSOTW should be limited to members only, but alas, I have given up the arguement after I was shot down at admin.suggestions. Oh well. Just look to the newfound sucess of Minifig Hall of Fame, I would (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week question

Same thing here. For same reason I don't read it that often - no reason to. In general I have notices a very low period lately - seems like poeple is doing something else in the beginning of this year - just when I am doing a lot. There have been (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)