 General / 41505
  Nostalgia for Lego on the net

I was browsing the Google Groups archive of the alt.toys.lego newsgroup today and wanted to share a few impressions. First, the earliest messages in this group seem to be from around February of 1993, which seems like a milestone of sorts...ten (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Nostalgia for Lego on the net

My mother posted to a.t.l in 1993, and she tells me that often when she was working on the computer at home, I would ask her "Can I read lego?" (I was 9 years old at the time). (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)