 General / 41516
Re: Nostalgia for Lego on the net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 01:16:26 GMT

My mother posted to a.t.l in 1993, and she tells me that often when she
was working on the computer at home, I would ask her "Can I read lego?"
(I was 9 years old at the time).

Thomas Main wrote:
I was browsing the Google Groups archive of the alt.toys.lego newsgroup today
and  wanted to share a few impressions.

First, the earliest messages in this group seem to be from around February of
1993, which seems like a milestone of sorts...ten years of postings about Lego
on the net!!!