 General / 41395
    Re: Which weighs more? —Christopher Tracey
   (...) from a thread about two years ago- of course this is half the length you need. (URL) brick = 3.06061 g 1x8 technic brk = 2.89084 g It's interesting to note the relative mass per stud appears to decrease as the length of the brick increases. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Which weighs more? —Eric Harshbarger
    I would bet that this decrease in mass/stud as the brick lengthens has to do with the fact that for the smaller bricks the end 'walls' account for more volume on a percentage basis. eric (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)