 General / 41312
    Lego Shop-At-Home Catalogs —Alex Lis
   I have been saving all Lego S-A-H catalogs since about 1997 (I tossed all prior to then) and would like to know if they are worth keeping? Most of them have my address on a label or printed directly on the catalog. I will probably keep the best ones (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Shop-At-Home Catalogs —David Gregory
    I always enjoy looking through old SAH catalogs the same way I like looking through old product line catalogs. The SAH catalogs can give you a price reference though, whereas the regular catalogs don't. (Anyone remember the good ol' days when you (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)