 General / 41196
    Name that part —Andrew Lillie
   Apologies in advance if this is not the best place to post this question... I was in the Lego store in Downtown Disney two days ago. They have a few play areas where you can build with miscellaneous bricks. In one of these, I saw a part that I've (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Name that part —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Andy, The part you are talking about is from some Belville sets like Pretty Playland #5870. It is used for the merry go round and other such items! I have a ton of these in yellow from those sets. I don't think they are listed on partsref (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Name that part —Andrew Lillie
     Tom, thanks! I don't think I'll ever need to find one to build with, but I was just going nuts trying to ID it. Thanks, Andy (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Name that part —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) The part in question was origonally used in Fabuland on merry-go-rounds, ferris wheels and such. (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)