 General / 41223
Re: Name that part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:39:08 GMT

Tom, thanks!  I don't think I'll ever need to find one to build with, but I
was just going nuts trying to ID it.

Thanks,
Andy

In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes:
Hi Andy,
The part you are talking about is from some Belville sets like Pretty
Playland #5870.  It is used for the merry go round and other such items!  I
have a ton of these in yellow from those sets.  I don't think they are
listed on partsref sites.  I couldn't find it!  The number on the part
itself is 4750.  You can see it in the picture of set #5870 at this location:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5870

I hope this helps!
Tom