 General / 4114
  Question about classic ESSO Service Station

I have a few questions for our European and early Samsonite collectors about the late 50's - early 60's ESSO Service Station #310 produced in Europe only I believe. In the USA/Canada I believe this building only came with the Town Plan (#725). This (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about classic ESSO Service Station

Gary Istok skrev i meddelandet <3739E513.D9092180@u...ch.edu>... (...) You can also see it on my scans of an early Idea Book (URL) more precisely: (URL) and (URL) sure looks like the edge is painted red, or something like that. I am almost sure this (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about classic ESSO Service Station

(...) 1960's. (URL) what a nice set! And do you notice the red striping along the top rim. It looks like the bricks were painted with that red line. A very impressive set. I would bid on it if it weren't for the fact that I already have all the (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general)