 General / 41042
41041  |  41043
Subject:
A&M Virtual LEGO Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 05:10:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well after several months of tackling this project I finally got it done!
My job was to embed the flash files in .html pages but after doing some test
of it the pages would be too slow to load for dial-up users. =(

The projects was designed to be put on a CD-ROM.  Well without further adue
I present to you the A&M Virtual LEGO Museum.

Check it out here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/museum.htm

Let me know what you think?  I'll be adding more "rooms" as I get them done.
Plus right now you start in the mtour_hall.swf file.  This is becuase I'm
still working on the mtour.swf file which shows you the entire musuem.
Right now only the poem section of the museum is open.

-AHui
A&M LEGO Place