 Publishing / 4003
Re: A&M Virtual LEGO Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 06:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dave Johann writes:
Hi there, Ahui!

Everything works perfectly on my Mac running 10.2.3 and the Safari 1.0 Beta
(v51) browser. If it can work on Apple's latest and greatest, it should be
able to work on everything else.

Is the safari browser avaliable for Windows XP or only Macs?  I read about
that this week have not had a chnace to see/look into it.

One question though...Is the text suppost
to be so small as to be unreadable or is there a specific monitor size that
is recommended for viewing? Most of the writing was difficult to read at 832
x 624 (no, I have no choice on what size I view things at). Would 1024 x 768
be a better choice?

I developed it on my laptop running at 1600x1200.  The flash files are sized
at 800x600 as are all the "ful size" poems?  Did not think about this?  What
is coming out small?  The text of the poems at full-screen?

-Ahui