 Publishing / 4004
Re: A&M Virtual LEGO Museum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 06:40:57 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dave Johann writes:
Hi there, Ahui!

Everything works perfectly on my Mac running 10.2.3 and the Safari 1.0 Beta
(v51) browser. If it can work on Apple's latest and greatest, it should be
able to work on everything else. One question though...Is the text suppost
to be so small as to be unreadable or is there a specific monitor size that
is recommended for viewing? Most of the writing was difficult to read at 832
x 624 (no, I have no choice on what size I view things at). Would 1024 x 768
be a better choice?

I'm at 1024X768 (same system/browser)...it's not you, it's 1) the
choice/size of type chosen, 2) the rastered typefaces. It's readable, but
far too soft. Ahui, are you using Photoshop to greate the static images with
text? If so, try changing the text look to crisp.

Matt