 General / 41040
Re: Are LEGO going for military models now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 03:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ken Koleda writes:
The sheriff or police emblem seems pretty clear.  I think the 'rocket
launchers' are supposed to be landing skids (yeah, right).

No, they'd be  floats/sponsons like the Coast Guard used to use (see
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/369 )

Cheers

Richie Dulin