 General / 40988
  Re: Divorce?

(...) I hate to be pedantic (and people hate me when I'm pedantic), but Lego bricks are made of ABS, aka Acetyl Butyl Styrene or Acrylonitrile-Butadi...e-Styrene. The chemical formula is [(c8h8)k-(C3H3N)l-(C4H6)m]n. I don't know what a lot of that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) Just curious. Would this make Gasoline (or any fossile fuel) organic? I suppose it would, since they could not easily exist on planets where there had not been life at some point. -H. (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)