 General / 40937
  Re: Washington DC is GONE!! (legoland)

(...) Heh, sorry there. I thought the 'lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest' newsgroups woulda tipped it off. And at least to me, this is a major event for Legoland. Their version of Washington DC was the first images I saw from (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Washington DC is GONE!! (legoland)

Quoting Mark P <mark@landofbricks.com>: (...) I typically read LUGNET via email, so all's I know when I'm glancing at a message is that it's by Mark P, the subject and time, and that it's not personal mail. I don't know anything more until I open (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)