 General / 40900
  Re: Divorce?

(...) Well, I'll break my "This is my final post in this thread" promise to reply to the first post in this thread that's right on the spot. Matt, I salute you. I mean, come on people. I don't deserve to be treated this way because i was upset at (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) Thanks...but I was just saying what I thought came right. (...) I'm not sure why some cannot comprehend sarcasm...in today's society, we *need* humor more than anything. Talking about life as it is shows lurkers that us lego fans have normal (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Apology for any hurt feelings (was: Re: Divorce?)

(...) Erm....I believe it was I who posted that. Lesseee, how do I say this...Um, when I read your post, I had gotten home from rebuilding my shed that had just been blown over a steep hill (long story), and I was not in a good mood. I wanted (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) You are still cool with me dude. But I think you should ship your Optimus Prime to my house for safe keeping. I mean who knows what other lego creations she might be it out to destroy! You know if you REALLY think about the events that happned (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Apology for any hurt feelings (was: Re: Divorce?)

(...) Apologies accepted :-) Terry PS: A shed blown over a steep hill? Whoa, you should have known better than to blow you shed there ;-) LOL (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) when it broke down in parts, I was too busy with visitors to post here... :-) But since it's a MOC, I've decided to keep everything intact until i have time (and patience) to repair it. It's still in ok shape at least! Terry (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)