 General / 40736
  RE: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

I'm sure what you've found there is a promotional fig. I'll bet it was never in a set, probably came with one of the first issues of the Danish Lego magazine. To bad she looks pretty beat up :( if she's not totally glued, you might be able to at (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

"Mookie" <mookie@tanarth.com> wrote in message news:LBELIEPPFIDIDKA...rth.com... (...) xxx...xxx Me too ;-) (...) xxx...xxx *S* - A danish Lego magazine ? - Sorry but i never heard of it, "Se og Hør" is a danish week magazine with news and rumors (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help! Does anyone know the set number to this minifig ?

(...) The arms pop out pretty easily. You do want to be careful on an older minifig since sometimes the torso will crack (not sure if I've ever cracked a torso removing an arm though). Because of the stresses of inserting and removing arms, there is (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) xxx...xxx Okay, nice to know - thanx ;-)) (...) xxx...xxx Sounds easy, I´l give it a try, Thanx again Best Brick Regards Hector - Lugnet #1674 "This message was transmitted on 100% (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)