 General / 40730
    Re: LEGO Theft —Steven Combs
    > Maybe somebody wanted a bunch of gray brick? Good Point! (...) Yeah...how do you hide one of those under your jacket?:-) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Theft —Henrik Erlandsson
     (...) Well you could dress up in a Postal uniform (and cap :1 )and carry an empty box, asking directions for where the Stanley Cup is, then put it in your box, and ask for directions for like the ticket office or someplace near the exit, and just (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Theft —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Before anyone asks: It was NOT me. :D But I'd imagine it was done under some veneer of "officiality" and a Cup steward who was less than rigorous in demanding credentials. Or else they're *really* being far too lax in keeping an eye on things. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Theft —Mark Neumann
   My bet is that it was glued, making it useless as a parts collection to an AFOL. My bet a NHL(+AFOL?) nut took it. Hmmmm, maybe I should check E-bay and see if the winning auction bid is lower than the reward. ;) Mark (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)