 General / 40638
Re: Brickshelf Moderation??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
But how on earth did this get on:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=31589 • ...
Or is the moderation just to screen for obscene
things while non Lego things are still OK?  I was never clear on that.

I remember reading that anything remotely related to Lego was OK, but lately
it seems that anything non-obscene is making it through.  I hate to complain
though, considering the speed of brickshelf lately (good!) and that
moderation isn't taking as long as it used to.

I'm not sure where to do this properly, but if Brickshelf needs any more
moderators, I volunteer myself.

Ben Roller