 General / 40637
Re: Brickshelf Moderation??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
Ok, I know that everything that is now uploaded on Brickshelf has to be
checked to see if it is relavent and such.  But how on earth did this get on:

I'm just curious when I have to wait days for a MOC or new train layout to
be cleared, yet this gets the OK when it has nothing to do with Lego.  Or
did I miss something?  Or is the moderation just to screen for obscene
things while non Lego things are still OK?  I was never clear on that......

Maybe some of the moderators aren't exactly
doing their job? (stuff like that would belong
on Geekshelf...) Actually, I believe the whole
perpose of www.geekshelf.com was to facilitate
non-lego images, while brickshelf dealt with
only lego related content.

Anyway, I think several of the moderators
should step it up a notch. (or charge a
nice subscription fee to patrons of the
site to bypass moderation and retrieve more
bandwidth.) I wouldn't mind that at all, really.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y