 General / 40543
    Re: Understanding Leaks Jake McKee
   (...) Nope. Not doing that at all. No intentional leaks. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Understanding Leaks —John P. Henderson
   (...) As much as I believe you Jake (especially considering the official stance that TLC does market studies based on its much larger child market and not AFOLs), you gotta be careful with such responses. The conspiracy theorists could have a field (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Understanding Leaks —John Neal
   (...) Assuming, of course, that Jake is a real person, not just some 21st Century version of Susan Williams... JOHN (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Understanding Leaks —John P. Henderson
   (...) Haha! I hadn't thought of that. But now that you mention it, that would explain how he got all those instructions on bricksonthebrain.com before he got the job at LD. And am I wrong, or did Brad Justus kind of disappear around the time Jake (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Understanding Leaks Jake McKee
   (...) You know, I was just telling Susan W. the other day that I've got to get a new suit. That black one is played. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)