 General / 40403
  Best of 2002

Hi all, There are some similar threads on the fbtb forums, but I thought I'd see what responses I'd get here. Now that the year is over, we can look back with some perspective on the years releases. So, two questions: 1. What was your favorite new (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Best of 2002

(...) Well, my vote has to go to the 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer. Assembling such a set is a great pleasure, and the final product is such an incredible display model. (...) My vote goes to either the short minifig legs "stubbies" or the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Best of 2002

What?! The Galidor sets are sooo sweet, PLUS they have awesome pieces... I think it's a good thing I have my address listed as confidential, otherwise I'd get mailbombs. Seriously though, I have to agree with you, Bruce, about the Blacksmith's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)